PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IN PERSON AT 1356 W. LINCOLNWAY, VALPARAISO, IN. OUR APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT CAN BE FOUND ATHTTP://WWW.PACTCHANGESLIVES.COM/JOIN-OUR-MISSION/
Primary function of the job is to facilitate evidence based substance abuse classes with PCADOS clients during weekday evening and weekend hours.
DIRECT REPORT – Line of Authority
- Facilitator reports to the Coordinator of Cognitive Behavioral Group Services
- Facilitator works with the PCADOS program staff and clients in a team context
QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Option: One year work experience = one year post-secondary education
- Preferred: two to four years directly related experience in an evidence based work environment
- Preferred: prior experience facilitating groups
Knowledge (Working, General, Thorough, Comprehensive)
- Working knowledge of standard computer software programs
- Thorough knowledge of confidentiality principles
- Working knowledge of evidence based practice
- Ability to effectively facilitate group process in alignment with agency policy
- Advanced verbal skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to manage tasks and control time productivity
- Ability to complete detail specific tasks and assignments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Evidence Based Practices
Facilitators will work in an evidence based practice environment and secure certifications in evidence based practice curricula as required.
Group Facilitation 90%
Facilitators will engage participants in evidence based, cognitive behavioral classes.
Follow Up, Collaboration and Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) 10%
Facilitators will work in partnership with PCADOS program staff, and provide them with information concerning client attendance and progress. The ability to work with a team is critical to facilitator success. In order to maintain fidelity to the curriculum model, the facilitator will participate in CQI reviews in alignment with agency policy.
Additional duties may be assigned by your supervisor.