PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IN PERSON AT 1356 W. LINCOLNWAY, VALPARAISO, IN. OUR APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT CAN BE FOUND AT HTTP://WWW.PACTCHANGESLIVES.COM/JOIN-OUR-MISSION/
Primary function of the job is to assess criminal risk, assign contact standard for each participant based upon level of risk, develop and approve client schedules and monitor compliance.
DIRECT REPORT – Line of Authority
- Field Officer reports to EMS Coordinator
- Field Officer works with clients in a team context
QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirements)
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Option: One year work experience = one year post-secondary education
- Preferred: two to four years directly related experience in an evidence based work environment
Knowledge (Working, General, Thorough, Comprehensive)
- Working knowledge of standard computer software programs
- Working knowledge of community resources and program protocols
- Thorough knowledge of confidentiality principles
- Working knowledge of evidence based practice
- Advanced verbal skills, both written and oral
- Ability to manage tasks and control time productivity
- Ability to complete detail specific tasks and assignments
- Ability to complete the physical activities required in fieldwork
- Conduct Chemical Testing
- Ability to work nontraditional hours
- Ability to travel for work-related purposes
- Participate in ongoing training
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Evidence Based Practices
Field Officers will work in an evidence based practice environment and secure certifications in evidence based practice programming as required.
Field Officers will assess, document and utilize assessment results according to agency and state standards.
Schedule Development 15%
Field Officers will develop a weekly schedule in partnership with each client. This weekly schedule is developed in accordance with agency policy and state standards.
Fieldwork & Monitoring 65%
Field Officers will conduct client contacts in the field in accordance with agency policy and state standards. Field Officers will conduct client monitoring in accordance with agency policy and state standards. Keeping detailed records is a priority requirement for effective Field Officer work.
Team Development 10%
Field Officers will work individually with their clients, and collectively with their team in training, staffing, and program development. The ability to work with a team is critical to Field Officer success.
Additional duties may be assigned by your supervisor.